BoremacBoremacFirst Order Guild

Written by: Boremac

Our brothers and sisters in First Order need your help.

If you're a player with a GP at or around 1.5m, please reach out to your friends in Arena, Fleet chats - former guild mates - friends who you talk to online, and let them know they can join the First Order today.

First Order has openings that we need to help fill ASAP; let's work together as a team to find the right players to join our Syndicate in the First Order

Join the First Order Today
- 600 Daily Coins
- GP: 1.5m+
- Arena & Fleet payout: Top 500 preferred
- FO currently doing HAAT, H-Rancor, and T5 Sith
- Raid Times: HAAT / HPit, 8p EST; Sith T5, 12p EST
sadasddssad
nanananana
(03-31-2019, 12:53 PM)inee Wrote: sadasddssad

assadadsasd
nanananana
test
(03-31-2019, 12:51 PM)Boremac Wrote: asdjkdsahkdajshasdhj
nanananana
I think, that you have deceived.
Create
I am also looking for a guild, character name is Greggin. Just pm me in game with questions about what skills you want to know i have and such. thanks
Hey Royalite,

Thanks for your response.

I think trying the Sunday night raid sounds great. So Ill just wait to hear from you or someone else in the guild in game?
Looking to perhaps join a guild. my stats are as follows: a/d: 15/16harvest: 21alchemy: 14overall: 24 just pm me in game and let meknow about your guild if interested. ty.
hey im looking for a guild so..here my stat:Overall: 28/28 Attack: 19/19 Defense: 21/21 Magic: 0/0 Harvest: 27/27 Manufacture: 0/0 Alchemy: 8/8 Potion: 6/6 Summoning: 12/12 Crafting: 0/0  if you need something else let me know.. MajorBlood